I can’t make you love me if you don’t.
hahaha! (at San Isidro Village)
6 Tips to Help You Get Things Done
1. Ask yourself what it is that you really want. Write it in a journal.
2. Ask yourself what’s stopping you? What are the obstacles holding you back? What could you do about them?
3. Where do you see yourself one month from now? How do you imagine your life to be days, months or years from now? When you can start to picture a future you want, you’ll feel more motivated to making your vision come true.
4. What action could you take now that would get you closer to your goals? Sometimes, we procrastinate because we put so much importance on the task at hand that it gives us anxiety. You can consider to delegate your tasks or break them down into manageable pieces.
5. Who could help you? The truth is nothing can be done alone. There are things where you are not so good at or do not enjoy. It would be better to delegate those tasks and focus what you do enjoy.
6. What are your resources?
Lahat tayo walang takas sa kamatayan.. At dahil alam natin na mamatay tayo balang araw, diba dapat yun nga ang magtulak sa atin para mas mabuhay? Kung alam mong bilang na ang mga araw mo, diba dapat mas lalo mong habulin ang mga pangarap mo? Kung alam mong maiksi lang ang buhay, hindi ba mas lalo kang magmamahal? At kung alam mong tinatawag ka na ni Kamatayan, hindi ba mas lalong gusto mo mabuhay?
take yourself out of it
Mulang Bumbay na nagpipilit magmukhang kpop. Lol. #selfie
Hay. Lutang lang talaga ako ngayon. Nanod lang ng Detective Conan marathon. Hala sige ang download ng bagong movies pero di naman nanonood. Kain tulog. Gawang tambay. Shoot! Di ako makatulog kaya nagpost na lang ng selfie na kinunan habang nakaupo at nakalaptop lang. Grabe. Ang lago na ng buhok sa mukha, di ko naman matrim, nakuha kase sa airport. Laking problema to.
Di na kelangan ng monopod.